Thursday, August 27, 2009

Exploring Beau Rivage

I'll be shooting a wedding at Beau Rivage, Malibu, in early October, and I recently did a site visit with the bride. It was an opportunity to explore the restaurant's Old World vibe and play photographically.

(CLICK IMAGES TO VIEW LARGER)

I really do love mandalas, and I can hardly resist an opportunity to photograph a naturally occurring one. This is an underbelly shot of the chandelier and dome in the reception hall.


I adore this shot. I love how the bride-to-be is flanked by paintings and how she's glowing! Lovely... I'm looking forward to the big day!

1 comment:

Emmy's Mommy said...

I agree. I really do like it too. I realize in this photo I was being more critic of me than the angle. Great job!!! Love you and am so excited about the wedding!